A10 Networks' Thunder Carrier Grade Networking product line allows you to use the IPv4 address space. The solution includes both fixed devices with a bandwidth of up to 155 Gbps, and virtual devices that can be hosted in cloud environments.Request a demo
The Thunder CGN solution is based on the proven ACOS operating system, which supports thread distribution and modularity. As a result of this concept, A10 Networks products are characterized by stability, high performance and optimal price / quality ratio.
A10 Networks products are compact devices that can be placed almost anywhere on the network due to low power consumption.
All the necessary functionality:
- IPv4 functionality
- Migration to IPv6
- Application Layer Gateways
- All functionality on one chassis
- 256 million sessions
- 150 Gbps PP
- Cluster up to 1 Tbps +
- Redundancy and security features
Wide choice of execution:
- SDN / NFV
- From 1 RU to 3U
- No additional licenses
CGN: EXAMPLE OF IMPLEMENTATION FOR WORKING WITH IPV4 INFRASTRUCTURE
- Solve the problem of ending the pool of public IPv4 addresses
- Ability to build IPv4 infrastructure without expanding the pool of public IPv4 addresses
- No need to change the client infrastructure
- No need to deploy IPv6 devices in the kernel
- Overcoming the limitations of NAT systems
A demo version of the software is provided in the name of the company and the specific person who fills out the form. To generate an access key, you have to enter valid information and fill in all fields of the form.