Aruba Networks is the world leader in broad-spectrum wireless networking. The company was founded in 2002 and is currently a division of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. The principles and ideology of the company are based on 4S:
- simplicity (Simple);
- security (Secured);
- stability (Stable)
- scalability (Scalable).
Aruba Networks offers complete solutions from a single vendor:
- a wide range of access points (AP) from the basic level to the AP of the Extreme Density level;
- switches with a wide range of modern network functionality;
- network controllers from built-in AP to hardware and cloud implementations;
- software for monitoring, analytics, security and network management systems;
- SD-WAN solutions for building distributed, secure, corporate networks.
iIT Distribution - Certified Partner Aruba, provides promotion of solutions in Ukraine, as well as professional support for their design and implementation.
All Aruba Networks of 5xx Series APs are certified to the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard. Most Aruba Networks equipment is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Buying one access point for building a SOHO-level wireless network, the customer can be sure that later on the same equipment he will be able to build a corporate network for several thousand users with full preservation of investment.
A demo version of the software is provided in the name of the company and the specific person who fills out the form. To generate an access key, you have to enter valid information and fill in all fields of the form.