Wi-Fi is one of the key destinations in Aruba, where the vendor has historically specialized. The company's long experience in the development of wireless technologies makes the Wi-Fi solution one of the best on the market. The versatility of access points (APs) allows you to implement many additional wireless services: All-in-One. The versatility of AR provides an opportunity to build networks of different functionality and configuration.
The main differences and advantages of wireless networks from Aruba HPE
- AR scalability when deploying a network: the same AR can operate both in a network from a single point and in a network with hundreds of ARs.
- Implementation of the solution both without controllers (built into the AR) and with an external controller (hardware or cloud).
- Built-in routing and switching functionality in the AR.
- Built-in AR Firewall.
- Support for Bluetooth technology.
- Zigbee support for IoT devices on the AP.
- Geopositioning function (Beacons).
- Support for NFC technology.
- Monitoring, management and analytics software based on both On-Promise (hardware) and SaaS (cloud) solutions.
- Network access controller for various devices, including BYOD.
- Solutions of object movement analytics (with reporting and visualization).
- Artificial intelligence for network optimization and security.
- Large model range of AR with different functionality and compliance with a wide range of tasks.
- All APs (500 series) are certified under the Wi-Fi 6 standard (802.11ax).
Internal access points
When performance and lightness matter, Aruba access points support artificial intelligence capabilities, the latest Wi-Fi 6 standards, and several form factors for deployment in any environment.
External access points
Provide seamless connectivity in large public places. Point-to-point wireless options provide a Wi-Fi transit network.
Remote access points
Work from home with solutions that are easy to deploy and easy to manage. Aruba access points are configured automatically, so employees simply connect them to any Internet connection and they are ready to go.
Aruba access points provide fast and stable wireless data transfer in the corporate network. Aruba offers both simple devices to provide the basic functionality of the Wi-Fi network, and very powerful, for networks with high user density and speeds up to 1.73 Gbps, as well as secure models for work in harsh conditions, such as the open air.
A demo version of the software is provided in the name of the company and the specific person who fills out the form. To generate an access key, you have to enter valid information and fill in all fields of the form.