CrowdStrike представляє перший у своєму роді XDR Module, що забезпечує виявлення інцидентів у реальному часі й автоматичне реагування по всьому стеку безпеки
SuperMem: Безкоштовний інструмент CrowdStrike Incident Response для автоматизації обробки образів пам'яті
Захід, що розширює кордони знань і можливостей: Перший Щорічний Форум з Кібербезпеки CS² DAY 2021 справив справжній фурор на гостей!
На завершення знайомства з партнерами заходу CS² DAY представляємо компанію-системного інтегратора – CS Consulting!
CrowdStrike — world leader in the protection of terminal devices. The company appeared on the software market relatively recently. Founded in Silicon Valley in 2011, it has already reached a capitalization of $ 1 billion in 2017. This is an example of a classic unicorn startup.
The success of CrowdStrike brought an alternative approach to IT security that was radically different from what was available at the time. The company has created the first cloud security platform, a revolutionary endpoint protection technology offered as a SaaS (software as a service) business solution. The user receives a subscription license and access to programs. The level of reliability of this software can be said at least because CrowdStrike is used by 5 of the world's 10 largest financial institutions.
The main decision — CrowdStrike Falcon platform — is the industry's first cloud solution to protect endpoints by combining next-generation antivirus, EDR (endpoint threat detection and response), and a 24-hour managed threat detection service. All this is available through a single agent on the client device.
Falcon is based on artificial intelligence (AI) and combines technology, intelligence and expertise into one simple solution that reliably stops any threat. The platform provides real-time protection in a matter of minutes, and effective artificial intelligence algorithms allow you to see the result from the first day of use. The cloud infrastructure and architecture eliminates the complexity of working with different applications, ensuring the manageability and speed of the solution.
The CrowdStrike Falcon platform is flexible and scalable and contains various modules for protecting cloud space and local networks with various end devices (laptops, PCs, servers, IoT devices). Each module is available on the Falcon platform, implemented with a single cloud-based management console and a single agent for the endpoint.
- The main component — is the Falcon module Prevent, is a new generation of Crowdstrike Falcon antivirus technology based on the NGAV platform. This allows you to detect suspicious activity, prevent and eliminate violations in the security system until they occur.
- Falcon Insight – EDR provides continuous and comprehensive endpoint visibility that encompasses detection, response and investigation.
- Falcon Device Control – a complete visibility product for USB devices.
- Falcon Overwatch – a human threat detection engine that works as part of your team, relentlessly seeking and stopping sophisticated hidden threats.
- Falcon Discover – an IT hygiene solution that allows you to identify unauthorized systems and programs in your environment in real time and quickly fix issues to improve your overall security
- Falcon Spotlight – a vulnerability assessment product that helps organizations prioritize, find and fix vulnerabilities before they break.
- Falcon X – a solution for automatic incident investigation, speeding up the sorting of notifications and response.
- Falcon Search Engine – combines fast, comprehensive malware searches with CrowdStrike Falcon Intelligence to give SOC analysts a significant advantage to stay ahead of attackers.
IT-professionals who have decided to switch to Crowdstrike Falcon will fully appreciate the flexibility of settings and simple functionality of the platform. It will provide timely information on suspicious activity and the presence of threats. Excellent detail, presented in a concise form, does not overload the user with an array of redundant information. A single agent is very light and does not require the involvement of significant computer resources, while maintaining its performance and employee productivity.
CrowdStrike сustomer trusted: 44 of 100 Fortune 100 companies, 37 of 100 top global companies, 9 of 20 major banks & 7 of the TOP 10 largest energy institutions.
- Leader in the 2020&2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant For Endpoint Protection Platforms
- #1 for Modern Endpoint Security 2020 IDC’s Worldwide Corporate Endpoint Security Market Shares
- Leader in the IDC MarketScape: U.S. Incident Readiness, Response and Resiliency Services 2018
- Leader in the Forrester Wave:
- Endpoint Security Software As A Service, Q2 2021
- Managed Detection And Response, Q1 2021
- External Threat Intelligence Services, Q1 2021
- 2019&2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers` Choice: Endpoint Detection And Response Solutions (⭐️ 4,7/5)
- 2019&2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers` Choice: Endpoint Protection Platforms (⭐️ 4,9/5)
- Best Cloud Computing Security Solution 2021 SC Awards
- Best Managed Security Service And Executive Of The Year 2021 SC Awards
iIT Distribution is the official distributor of , provides distribution and promotion of solutions in Ukraine, professional support for their implementation.
Partner 1: Sales & product training
Partner 1: Sales & product training
PPS 201: Partner post sales deployment and operation of Falcon
Partner 2: Sales engineering training
Partner 4: Post sales operations
Our presentation at the International Conference "Online Banking - Time for Innovation" about all the advantages of the CrowdStrike cloud platform for overcoming modern challenges in the field of workstation and server protection.
The undisputed leader according to Gartner and Forrester. The main advantages of the solution are the use of Big Data and Machine Learning mechanisms, full visibility of all processes occurring on end devices, protection against any types of attacks, including APT, fileless, zero-day, etc.
CrowdStrike Falcon — is a cybersecurity in the age of cloud technology
Crowdstrike Falcon — is a comprehensive endpoint protection package that can be customized to meet specific customer needs. The company applies a principle that allows customers to choose the products they need for their business. The architecture of the Falcon platform has a modular design, all elements of which are cloud-connected to a single SaaS environment, so the customer can choose the solutions needed for any area of security. One of the advantages of the Falcon platform is its versatility. It is able to provide IT security of enterprises of any size and field of activity. If necessary, the platform can be scaled to support thousands of endpoints. It is able to provide protection for computers running Windows, Mac and Linux, including Windows servers and mobile devices. CrowdStrike also ensures the security of data centers.
To sum up, the CrowdStrike Falcon platform — is a robust solution for organizations to protect a large number of endpoints and support a qualified IT-team.
Advanced technologies in the field of endpoint protection
IIT Distribution offers comprehensive information security solutions. Some of the products we offer are exclusive. This also applies to the software of CrowdStrike, which previously did not have an official distributor in such a large country as Ukraine. The beginning of official cooperation between iIT Distribution and CrowdStrike allowed Ukrainian users to access the main product of this world leader in the field of cloud security and protection of client devices — the Crowdstrike Falcon platform.
A demo version of the software is provided in the name of the company and the specific person who fills out the form. To generate an access key, you have to enter valid information and fill in all fields of the form.