Enterprise EDR solution with advanced protection options, able to detect and prevent complex and unknown threats and attacks on end devices, as well as recover them during and after the attack.Request a demo
Panda Adaptive Defence — is an additional level of protection for your current enterprise information security solution.
Panda Adaptive Defense is able to accurately classify every active application in your company, allowing only legitimate launches.
The work of the solution is based on three principles:
- continuous monitoring of applications on computers and servers of the company;
- automatic classification using machine learning techniques on the Big Data cloud platform;
- the work of Threat Hunting technical experts who analyze applications to know exactly the behavior of all programs running on enterprise systems.
Maximum level of protection against complex and unknown attacks:
- Protect Windows computers and servers from unknown and complex threats and attacks: encryptors and exploits, APT, fileless attacks, legitimate software attacks, Powershell and RDP, targeted attacks, and more.
- Expert information for the analysis of threats, the dynamics of their development, the identification of weaknesses in corporate security.
- Automated system for preventing, detecting, preventing and responding to attacks with automatic recovery tools.
- The solution works in parallel with the current corporate antivirus as an additional level of protection against those threats that are not detected by traditional security solutions.
Quick implementation and easy management:
- Fast, remote and centralized implementation of a light agent on end devices. Automatic detection of unprotected devices.
- Ease of maintenance: no special infrastructure is required to implement the solution. The IT department can focus on more important tasks.
- Intuitive web console, flexible management based on profiles, policies at the group and device level. Inventory of hardware and software on end devices.
Guaranteed complete and reliable protection:
Panda Adaptive Defense offers two modes of operation: standard mode allows you to run all programs marked as harmless (goodware), as well as applications that are not yet classified in Panda Security and automated systems; advanced mode allows you to run only harmless processes (goodware). The ideal form of protection for companies that need "zero risk" of security.
Expert information gives a clear idea of all events caused by malicious programs, as well as the dynamics of their development, the causal relationship between processes and events with detailed information about the actions at each stage (download, copy, run, etc.). Visual information allows you to determine the geography of the source of malicious connections, created files, and also allows you to search for programs with known vulnerabilities found in the corporate network.
Compatibility with traditional corporate antiviruses:
Panda Adaptive Defense can run in parallel with traditional enterprise antivirus solutions and act as a corporate tool capable of blocking all types of malware, including targeted zero-day attacks and threats that traditional corporate antiviruses do not detect.
Protection for vulnerable operating systems and applications:
More than 90% of malware exploits vulnerabilities in applications such as Java, Adobe, Microsoft Office and browsers. The Adaptive Defense vulnerability protection module uses context and behavioral rules to enable companies to operate in a secure environment, even if their systems do not have updates.
Continuous network status information:
Receive instant notifications when a malware is identified on the network, along with a detailed report of the location of the threat, and actions taken by the malware. Reports on the daily work of the service will be sent by e-mail.
Adaptive Defense integrates with SIEM - solutions, which provides detailed data on the activity of all applications running on your systems. For customers without SIEM, Adaptive Defense can offer its own security event storage and management system to analyze all collected information in real time.
Key aspects that ensure continuous visibility of devices and Big Data analytics:
- prevention - blocking applications and isolating systems to prevent future attacks;
- visibility - tracking and visibility of each action by running applications;
- detection - targeted attacks and threats of "zero day" are blocked in real time without signatures;
- response - expert information for a thorough analysis of each attack attempt.
A demo version of the software is provided in the name of the company and the specific person who fills out the form. To generate an access key, you have to enter valid information and fill in all fields of the form.