The team of one of the global companies, which is developing very rapidly and dynamically in the field of Value Added distribution, needs head of direction CrowdStrike!
CrowdStrike - recognized world leader in endpoint protection (according to Gartner, Forrester, IDC and many others). It is a global company with a capitalization of over $ 45 billion (NASDAQ: CRWD) and our company is the official distributor in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Georgia.
Your main task as the head of CrowdStrike is to promote this brand in the cybersecurity market among IT integrators and end customers.
- Promotion of CrowdStrike solutions among partners and end customers in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Georgia.
- Preparation of materials for product presentations.
- Conducting sales trainings and technical trainings for partners.
- Building interaction with vendor representatives.
- Support of partners at the stages of testing solutions and project implementation.
- Perfect knowledge of technical features and advantages of CrowdStrike products.
- Creating a pre-sales team in the CrowdStrike department.
- English - B2 and above.
- Knowledge of the IT and cybersecurity market in Ukraine (market leaders, their business specifics, etc.).
- Previous experience in sales engineering, pre-sales manager or solutions architect.
- Previous experience in selling cybersecurity products or in engineering positions related to cybersecurity solutions.
- Previous experience of presenting products and solutions to customers in person or remotely.
- Previous experience building a sales and pre-sale team.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity solutions and related functions including endpoint protection, SOC, vulnerability assessment, hacking testing, security policies and procedures, security infrastructure management, network security and endpoint protection, cybersecurity metrics, and more.
- Activity and ability to learn, desire to understand innovative technologies.
- Willingness to take on complex tasks and provide perfect project support.
- Experience working with cybersecurity processes, tools and technologies and extensive knowledge of best practices in their implementation.
- Knowledge of the landscape of cyber threats, including advanced constant threats, cybercrime, hacktivism; in particular, the tactics, methods and procedures they use to attack cyber threats.
- Understanding the principles of Kill Chain, MITER ATT & CK, and other similar frameworks.
- Cybersecurity certificates such as CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of work in the field of information technology / information security.
- Official employment. Guaranteed stable income from UAH 56,000 + sales bonuses. There is no restrictions on the amount of motivation.
- A real opportunity for professional and career growth.
- Individual development plan.
- Internal and external trainings at the expense of the company.
- Comfortable office, flexible schedule.
iIT Distribution is a new and innovative international IT distributor with offices in Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. We work as a classic Value Added Distributor, we not only supply software and equipment, but also provide project support services. iIT Distribution is a friendly team that makes unique, advanced, high-tech solutions available to organizations throughout Ukraine.
Thanks to the high qualification of our employees, the ability to navigate and solve complex problems in unusual situations and respond quickly to the wishes of our customers, as well as the great intellectual potential of the whole team, we are working together to succeed. Our company is actively growing and developing, opening new opportunities, markets, expanding the portfolio of solutions and staff. All employees of our company are purposeful, enterprising, capable of independent thinking professionals! If this is about you - send us your CV!
Please fill in the contact information and we will contact you